- ACCESSING SERVER SETTINGS VIA HIDDEN MENU
1. On the remote controller, press and hold the SETTINGS button until a toast appears in the upper right corner to notify that your input has been received.
2. Enter 8080, and press the OK button.
- ACCESSING SERVER SETTINGS VIA MENU
3. On the remote controller, press the SETTINGS button
4. Select Ez Setting > SI Server Setting
- SETTING SERVER SETTINGS FOR EMBED SIGNAGE
5. Set Application Launch Mode to Local
6. Set Fully Qualified Domain Name to ON
7. Enter the domain as http://lgwebos.screendrive.net/player/com.lg.app.signage_0.0.1_all.ipk
8. Set Application Type to IPK
9. Set Local Application Upgrade to REMOTE a pop up should show to upgrade app. Press Confirm if your device is connected to the internet and everything is working as it should it should say Upgrade Completed
10. Reboot your device embed signage should launch after reboot